Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Wonderful Day

The day has just begun and it has started out to be such a WONDERFUL day its 7:27 AM and I am up so excited about the weekend ahead.. Me && Kenzi are both up at that. Allen just left for his short day of work before me && him head out to Adel for the bike rally.. Boyy Im going to enjoy this. We had a pretty big falling out yesterday but God helped us thru it and if it wasnt for my parents I would probably go crazy. I cant believe I didnt get the job in Albany but this is all in God's Hands. I do have a babysitting job on Fridays though and Im still cleaning my moms house for some extra cash so that helps ALOT. My parents are helping me && Allen thru this tough time. Im so grateful to have such an amazing family. Its so sad how some people hate their families.. If only they knew what there family could do to help them. Im so glad I have my own little family now. Hey since I dont have a job i'm able to atleast watch my kenzi bug grow up. She does some AMAZING things. Its something different everyday... But thats enough blogging for now.. Talk to yall later =) Have AN AWESOME dayyy!!!!

No comments: