Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Fun Days of October.





Octobe
r has to be one of my most favorite months besides November of course. I love the fall weather ((Except the HOT weather we have been getting the past week)) I enjoy all the holidays && fun activities that go along with fall. We have already taken Kenzi to the Wildlife festival. She has been to the EXPO twice already.. && boy did she love it. Plus she met her future husband ;) Even though it was HOT for the past two days she enjoyed every minute of it. Tonite I will be taking her to the local town pumpkin patch. Its a one night deal but I bet she will love it. I love taking pictures of My baby. Pictures last a lifetime. My baby is getting so big though =)Fall is my favorite season and I hope it becomes Kenzi's. We have so much planned for this month. && I hope I get to take her to the big pumpkin patch over in Sasser. When November comes around I know one place she will be going is to the Albany Fair.We missed the Perry fair this year. But i am bound and determined to take her to the fair in Albany. Especially being its so close to my birthday =) Its only 23 days to my birthday anyways. Im so glad Kenzi has been able to do so much. The joys of being a stay at home mom =) Oh yeah and for Halloween Kenzi is going to be a ladybug.. I cant wait til we actually get to take her =)
Well I better go. Im fixing to get her ready to go to the pu
mpkin patch =) Maybe Allen will want to come with us =)

No comments: