Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My First Blog

Here it goes for my first blog.So Today has been such a dreary day. Its so cloudy and muggy outside. Im in the process of getting everything ready for the Adel Bike Rally this weekend. No it shouldnt be that hard, but the fact Im sleepy ((Dont feel like I ever get a good nites rest anymore)), I have a cold && Kenzi has been sick I just dont feel like I have the energy. Kenzi is getting so big as in big I mean getting long. Shes still a skinny mini like her mama =). Im loving being a mom. Who knew that before I turned 20 I would already have a beautiful baby girl and a wonderful boyfriend. Me && Allen tend to argure quite alot but it might be my hormones. We argue but we always tend to make it better ;).. Im so ready for our get away this weekend it is much well needed. I know its not like going to the beach but I love going to bike rallies.. They are so enjoyable. I am having trouble trying to figure out who my true friends are. I dont actually think I have a BEST friend now. It seems the only people I really need is my family & Allen ((Kenzi))... Of course I have people that come and go But I get put on their back burner so many times. I seriously hate getting stood up. I understand if something important comes up but dont lie to me.. Lying Is MY biggest pet peeve.Come on and grow up =) I have had many times where I could just crawl in a whole with Allen && Kenzi and NEVER come out. I just always think about it and I realize KARMA is going to be tough on them... I am still looking for a job. Nobody is hiring the economy is so screwed up its so HARD to get a job.So for now I am being a SAHM and I love every minute of it.. At least I get to watch my beautiful daughter grow up. Anyways enough for today... Maybe a little more tomorrow =)

BTW I didnt get the job in Albany, but I did a get a babysitting job for every Friday so that will be extra cash && im cleaning my moms house too for money..
I just need a jobbbbb. They told me I didnt get the job at GA Home Medical cause they promoted the other employees yuck..
If anybody knows of any jobs around here please tell me..

1 comment:

pinkserenity88 said...

Ashley this is Kyndle, You should go take the substitutes test it is a 30 hour course and you can make like 50 dollars a day subbing classrooms you can go to the board of education to get more info.....