Sunday, October 12, 2008

After A Relaxing Weekend.


So we are back from our relaxing weekend at the Adel Bike Rally.. It was so wierd the Rally was supposed to be one of a kind amazing..There was only a couple of campers there maybe less than 100 people there all weekend. The weekend was a dreary one. It rained 99.9% of the time. We did make friends with people from Camilla. Allen started to get sick on Friday and now he thinks he may have the flu. So I decided me && kenzi should sleep in the living room so we dont get sick AGAIN.. God I pray its not the flu. Im excited about Wednesday though me && Brittany are going to the Expo.. Im taking Kenzi and I think she will enjoy it. Oh yeah How can I forget tomorrow ((10-13)) Kenzi will be 7 mths old. Where does time fly? I cant believe in just a few months she'll be a year... It doesnt seem like that. Lizzie had her puppies today. She had 6 of them.. im not sure if they are boys or girls yet but when i find out i will let you know =) There are three whites two black and one brown.
Im so glad she finally had them and they are so healthy =).. But i will post more tomorrow
goodniteeeee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.. those puppies are precious! I want one! Happy 7 months to Kenzi. :)