Wednesday, October 22, 2008

~*Its An AMAZING Life.*~

So Monday Me && Allen have been together a year && 10 mths.. Im so proud of us. I never figured I'd ever make it so long in a relationship. We are not fightin as much and thats such an AMAZING feeling. I love him && he sure does love me =).. I have had so much fun the past week its been so amazing. Kenzi is also getting to be more active.. She is such a beautiful babyyy... And has the most amazing smile... If I didnt have her or Allen in my life I really do not know where i'd be today. My family is such a big ASSET to me... I dont really have much to say but i'll write some more later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on you and Allen being together all this time. Jeremy and I have been together for 2 years & 4 months, it amazes me sometimes when I think about it. Life is great when you have someone you love as much as we love those guys. :)