Tuesday, February 3, 2009

~*January 2009 is here and gone*~




January 2009 was a good mth besides the fact one of my best friends died. I was able to enjoy life a little more. My baby girl turned 10 mths old and shes such a handful but I love every minute of it. Shes such a beautiful baby. She is getting so big. Hard to believe in March she'll be a year time sure does fly. I started my schooling as a first responder and Im doing GREAT so far. I have been to ONE big fire since I started and it was pretty interesting . I start my Mod 1 classes this week and hope to be able to do good in them as well. I helped out with the teen maze and it was actually enjoyable knowing that I actually taught somebody something. I have been able to spend time with old friends and able to spend MORE time with family. I am still looking for a job, but Im about to start babysitting a friends baby girl and another little girl. I am trying to prepare for Kenzi's party and its going smoothly so far. My radiator went out in my car the other day and so I have to get a new one tonite... I also am getting fitted for turn out gear tonite. All in All life is good. Hard to believe though that we are in the 2nd mth of 2009. Enjoy Life...

No comments: